Thursday 14 May 2009

God is watching you having sex.

I LOVE the diversity of christianity!

Behold a link about a polish priest (who is celibate) offering advice about sex in marriage. It's already sold out in Poland.

"Every act - a type of caress, a sexual position - with the goal of arousal is permitted and pleases God."

Now, if I was a believer... I would be a little unnerved! ("Oh, come on darling, let's do it for Jesus. Think of it as a prayer...") The same god, who I hasten to add, is pleased by the smell of a burning goat.

Sorry, but the comedy is too much to bear. :-D

Read the article here!
... and feel free to add your own jokes / comments / opinions.

2 comments:

  1. If I followed that line of thought, I would also believe that god watches me go to the bathroom- at which point I would never be able to pee, poop or f*ck again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A quote from a Kevin Smith movie called 'Dogma' came to mind when I read this:

    Bethany: What's He like?
    Metatron: God? Lonely. But funny. He's got a great sense of humor. Take sex for example. There's nothing funnier than the ridiculous faces you people make mid-coitus.
    Bethany: Sex is a joke in heaven?
    Metatron: The way I understand it, it's mostly a joke down here, too.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated (free speech and all that) but I have decided to take off anonymous posting. If I can stick my head over the parapet, then common decency suggests that anyone wishing to debate should at least introduce themselves. :-)
Thanks. And feel free to comment about anything!