Sunday 5 April 2009

You are praying in the wrong direction!!!

This was laugh out loud funny.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/middle_east/7984556.stm

Brilliant. Apparently some 200 mosques in Mecca (Islam's holiest city) point the wrong way to pray.

And according to the BBC: "Some worshippers are said to be anxious about the validity of their prayers."

If you are one of those unfortunate theists, then let me assure you that you are indeed going to Hell! Ignorance is not an excuse in the eyes of your god as you quite clearly did not perform your sacred duties!

Further clarification can be seen in this helpful website below. :-)
http://www.al-islam.org/laws/invalidate.html

Shame. Looks like they have been wasting their time praying... oh the irony!

3 comments:

  1. I just posted the same thing. It made me belly laugh. Then I saw your post and thought how good it is to know there are like-minded people out there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a Christian I am amused by it but then they pray to Alah so I aint sure ............ can I be an Atheist Christian and read your blog ? I believe in Jesus but I believe in creationism so where does that leave all those guys praying in the wrong direction confused like me Have a nice day I will,

    ReplyDelete
  3. "ascu75 aka Don", rest assured, ALL are welcome here and I always appreciate comments. :-)

    The idea of praying in the wrong direction has made me chuckle far too much.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are unmoderated (free speech and all that) but I have decided to take off anonymous posting. If I can stick my head over the parapet, then common decency suggests that anyone wishing to debate should at least introduce themselves. :-)
Thanks. And feel free to comment about anything!