Sunday 1 March 2009

Not very nice of me but...

Bit of a confession here, but I did take massive delight in seeing Spurs lose in the Carling cup. Even laughing at the despair on the fans and players. (Not that I really wanted ManUre to win either...)

It's strange that although I do believe myself to be a nice person, football and the emotions it fires up, turn me into quite an unpleasant person.

For example:
I mock other people's teams.
I take delight in their failings.
I gloat about successes.
I shout abuse about other teams.
I become single-mindedly obsessed about my team.

Hmm. You could almost say it is a religion! Heheheh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are unmoderated (free speech and all that) but I have decided to take off anonymous posting. If I can stick my head over the parapet, then common decency suggests that anyone wishing to debate should at least introduce themselves. :-)
Thanks. And feel free to comment about anything!